Outsource India is one of the leading company dealing in the business verticals of immigration and visa consultancy. Having distinct branches located at Ahmedabad, Anand, Baroda and Visnagar the organization is having their representative offices established at Australia, Canada and New Zealand. All the major VISA services such as PR, Student’s, Spouse and Visitor Visa are being delivered by them. Adjacently, OSI also proffers matchless training for cracking the IELTS (International English Language Testing System), TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) examinations. The organization is actively engaged in all visa processing services from 2012.
Challenges Faced by OSI
For the system to become productive and more effective, streamline flow of work process is one of the key element. The biggest concerning matter for OSI is task management.
1. Gathering the data from distinct employees working from different locations was a very troublesome and stressful job. It becomes a very much challenging and breath-taking work for both the employer as well as employees.
2. Taking follow-up from the customers and resolving out their issues on time, is a very active and alert activity that requires 24x7 attention.
3. Tracking up all the financial and accounting things such as bills, payment, fees from the client, payroll of employees and various other aspects needs to be taken done.A single digit difference can create huge problems.
4. As we all know proceedings for VISA and PR process is a lengthy and time-consuming process. Properly managing and retaining the documents of every individual client becomes a problematic task.
5. Due to poor management, earlier the employees were not assigned daily task.It affects the productivity of the organization.
6. No annually, quarterly, monthly or weekly reports were generated on which the analysis for loss/profit percentage can be calculated. It lead to certain controversy and no future planning can be planned up.
After viewing out their problems and challenging issues, we have designed a task management system as per their necessity and arising demands. With the leverage of our digitized system, we have resolved all the major issues faced by OSI staff members.
1. In our designed system individualized fields of task completed, current task and pending work is being allotted. It leads to a transparency and clear communication among employees.
2. With the feature of email services in our system, the employees can do all the official communication through it. They can be totally dependent on our developed software for sending out the PDF files, scanned documents, excel sheets etc. within the in-house team.
3. A group creation functionality feature can also be accessed through our system. The employees of same department, working under one project or associated with it can do internal discussions by chatting.
4. Integrated with a role-based dashboard the users are given restricted access according to their job-profile and authorization. The employees can view their own tasks. None of them can interfere in other person's work. Only the authorised person such as admin, HR and employer has the complete access to dashboard.
5. With a transparency on dashboard, all the details such as documentation, fee, registration details of a client etc can be viewed out at a single place.